dinsdag 28 oktober 2014

Why exactly "Not exactly so"?

What is the reason for the title "Not exactly so" of this blog? Coming up with a good title is not that simple. I followed a routine I sometimes use in buying a birthday present: first buy the present, than devise a fitting story.

"Not exactly so": because of my supposedly narrow background this blog will deal with subjects from the exact sciences. However... because of my broad interest many other subjects will be dealt with. The gist of my fitting story is this algorithm:

IF subject from within the exact sciences THEN
   it will come clear that it has an inexact side to it
ELSE % not an exact subject
   eh... then it is a subject from outside the exact sciences
END % of blog-title-interpretation-algorithm



This blog is the continuation of the blog nietexact.blogspot.com which is written in Dutch. Translated versions of my favourite articles that appeared there will appear here in due time.

This article is a translation of http://nietexact.blogspot.nl/2014/08/waarom-precies-niet-exact.html (August 5, 2014).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten